|Level||BAB||Fort||Ref||Will||Special||Spells per Day|
|1st||+1||+0||+2||+0||Bonus rune bullet, crackshot, greater bond||+1 level of gun mage class|
|2nd||+2||+0||+3||+0||Improved rune bullet +2||+1 level of gun mage class|
|3rd||+3||+1||+3||+1||Greater bond||+1 level of gun mage class|
|4th||+4||+1||+4||+1||Improved rune bullet +2||+1 level of gun mage class|
|5th||+5||+1||+4||+1||Greater bond||+1 level of gun mage class|
|6th||+6||+2||+5||+2||Improved rune bullet +2||+1 level of gun mage class|
|7th||+7||+2||+5||+2||Greater bond||+1 level of gun mage class|
|8th||+8||+2||+6||+2||Improved rune bullet +2||+1 level of gun mage class|
|9th||+9||+3||+6||+3||Greater bond||+1 level of gun mage class|
|10th||+10||+3||+7||+3||Hail of fire, improved rune bullet +10||+1 level of gun mage class|
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Deadeyes do not gain any proficiency with weapons or armor.
Bonus rune bullet: A deadeye can maintain one additional rune bullet for every level of deadeye he has.
Crackshot (Ex): A deadeye may add his Dexterity modifier, up to his dead eye levels, as a bonus on his ranged damage rolls.
Improved Rune Bullet (Ex): A deadeye gains additional +2 damage on their rune bullets.
At every even level, this ability improves by 2 additional damage.
Greater Bond (Ex): When wielding a pistol, a deadeye can channel spell energy into a special effect. Each ability costs one spell slot. A deadeye cannot sacrifice multiple spell slots for a single ability, and cannot perform more than one Greater Bond ability in a round. Starting at 1st level and every other level, a deadeye may choose one of the following abilities:
- Arcane Accuracy
- You have deadly accurate aim and can land a shot even if you see only the hint of a foe. During this round, you may ignore cover bonuses of your target. You cannot use this ability against an opponent that you do not have a line of sight to.
- Arcane Piercing
- You have an uncanny knack for finding a foe’s weak spot or using your arcane ability to make one. During this round, your shots ignore your foe’s damage reduction up to 5 points per spell level of the slot spent (cantrips reduce damage reduction by 2 point). You cannot reduce the damage reduction below 0.
- Defensive Shooting
- Once per round, when you or someone within 30 feet of you would normally be hit with a thrown ranged weapon, such as a bolt or an arrow (but not a giant boulder), you may deflect it by spending one spell slot and firing your gun so that the target takes no damage from the attack. You must be carrying a pistol and it must be loaded. You must be aware of the attack, have line of sight, and you may not use this ability if you are flat footed. The defensive shot does not count as an action. Massive ranged weapons and ranged attacks generated by spell effect cannot be deflected.
- Enhanced loading
- During this round, you may load your pistol as a free action.
- Split Shot
- You can cause your bullet to split as it leaves the barrel of your pistol to strike two opponents at once. Spend a spell slot to make one extra attack when firing your magelock pistol. The targets must be within 5 feet per level of the spell slot sacrificed (cantrips only allow targets to be hit if they are in adjacent squares). The second attack uses a same attack roll as your first attack. This ability can not be used to deliver touch spells.
Hail of Fire (Su): At 10th level, as a full round action, a deadeye can attack every foe in his line of sight within 60 feet. Each attack is made at his highest base attack bonus, and requires a loaded pistol.